Uni-Global Business Ltd. is one of the leading shipping agency house in Bangladesh who has been serving all types of vessels and handling a broad range of cargoes including Fuel oil and LPG, LNG tankers at the country’s ports, agency services of vessels calling at Chattogram, Mongla, Parya port and all LPG terminals in Bangladesh.
Uni-Global Business Ltd. is capable to provide all Shipping related services including agency, chartering, logistics and husbandry jobs successfully and professionally. We have numerous number of department wise professional and qualified personel. You will have all your services under one umbrella.
The port agent is central to all trades and is responsible for organizing, overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the port call, from booking berth allocations and services ahead of the vessel’s arrival to finalizing the accounts and other paperwork after the vessel has sailed. Functioning as the de facto port single window, the agent is the conduit for all information exchanged between the vessel and the shore.
1. Declaring vessel with port and custom and to arrange with the respective port authority for berthing and unberthing of the vessel with the necessary pilot and tug boat services/assistance observing inward/outward formalities as per port rules/regulation.
2. Providing information of crews onboard vessel to the local immigration authorities just prior arrival of the vessel at port.
3. Ensuring the ship’s documentation complies with international regulations prior to customs inspection.
4. Preparing quarantine pre-arrival report (QPAR)
5. Informing customs authority about the arrival of the ship and reporting the details of cargo on board.
6. Logistics support in the supply of provisions and fuel (if necessary).
7. Providing the cargo manifest to the appointed stevedore to work onboard wherein details information of cargo to operate/handle.
8. Liaising with stevedores and terminal operators regarding the safe handling of cargoes such as containers, break-bulk and bulk liquids etc and ensuring that the ship’s master is aware of shore requirements/regulations.
9. Organizing crew changes, any related documentations for immigration purposes and arrangements of booking such as flights, hotel, transportation etc.
10. all sorts of ship,s services/supply including repairs and maintenance.